Imagine entering every conversation and decision with the confidence to remain true to your most cherished values
- Are you an unlikely leader? Do you challenge what most people think a leader should look and act like?
- Are you sick of being used and abused by other leaders who are insincere, egocentric, greedy, and arrogant?
- Do you want to make integrity your number one priority, and get results at the same time?
- Do you wish there was an easier and more effective way to promote inclusion, honesty, empathy, accountability, and progress?
You have a strong conscience and choose to lead from your heart. It isn't as easy as it sounds.
I became a leader because I wanted to make a difference — a meaningful contribution with a huge impact — but I got tripped up because of how society defines leadership and expects leaders to be. That just doesn't represent me. I felt like a fraud and like I didn’t fit in. And when I tried to fit in, I felt ashamed for hiding my true self.
I finally realized that compromise wasn’t getting me the results I wanted and more importantly the impact that my community deserved.
Everything I was ever taught about leadership set me up for failure.
Today, I’m educating and mobilizing women around the world who are committed to leading with purpose, values, love, and integrity. I’m discovering and recreating my purpose so that I can realize my lifelong dream of making a real, meaningful, sustainable difference.
In this class, you'll learn everything I wish someone would have told me when I began my career 20 years ago -- everything that I had to learn the hard way. You’re busy and have important work to do, so I’ve broken down a lifetime of leadership lessons into simple, easy steps so you can quickly implement everything you learn to get results.
What You'll Learn
After completing Leading with Love and Integrity: How to Get What You Want without Compromising Who You Are, you'll have the wisdom and resources you need to strengthen your leadership and improve the results of your efforts. After completing all of the lessons in this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the number one myth that prevents love from influencing the practice of leadership
- Describe the three key differences between “being nice” and leading with love
- Identify three ways to be vulnerable and vigilant at the same time
- Identity seven warning signs that you are leading without integrity
- Identify the five distinguishing characteristics of feminine leadership
- Describe the three-step process to identify and overcome barriers to leading with love and integrity
- Identify five gifts that distinguish you as a leader
- Explain the five-step process to mobilize your vision
- Identify three ways to help others create goals
- Describe the five signs of healthy leadership relationships
- Identify three helping, and three hindering, coaching strategies
- Describe the three-step process to create deep, meaningful engagement
- Identify the five key components of successful partnerships
- Explain the six key ways to communicate with love and integrity
- Describe eight ways to persuade with love and integrity
- Explain five strategies to tap into the creative energy of conflict
- Identify the ten warning signs of unhealthy boundaries in leadership
- Describe the three-step process to fail with finesse
- Identify five kinds of compromise and how to avoid them
- Name eight concepts that can promote love and integrity through policies and procedures
- Describe four meeting facilitation skills that promote love and integrity
- Describe three ways to make the most of your limited time
- Describe the five-step process for long-range planning that promotes love and integrity
- Describe five coping strategies to deal with stress
- Identify the eight steps to building a flourishing support network
- ...and much, much more!!
Here's What You Get
You'll get 24 videos, worksheets, and one-on-one support in our Facebook group to support your success.
You'll have lifetime access to 24 videos that cover everything you need to know to lead with more love and integrity. Videos range from 10 to 20 minutes long and can be completed at your own pace.
You'll receive a copy of every presentation slide deck and dozens of worksheets and other handouts to put everything you learn into action.
As a student in this class, you'll get lifetime access to the Leading with Love Clubhouse where you can ask questions and get support from your teacher and other students.
The course includes 24 lessons:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 1 is an orientation to the course. It includes four lessons:
- Love and Leadership
- Integrity and Leadership
- Feminine Approaches to Leadership
Module 2: Your Signature Style
Module 2 is all about you! You'll dive deep to discover your most meaningful gifts and desires. This module includes five lessons:
- Discovering Your Calling
- Busting Barriers
- Engaging with Your Values
- Envisioning Your Dreams
- Creating Your Leadership Goals
Module 3: Relationships
In Module 3, you'll learn how to strengthen your relationships to drive results through five lessons:
- Partnering and Collaborating
- Influencing Others
- Setting Boundaries
Module 4: Organizations
Module 4 is all about building healthy, resilient organizations. You'll get five lessons:
- Making Decisions
- Creating Policies and Procedures
- Organizing Meetings
- Organizational Design
Module 5: Implementation
The last module will help you take everything that you learned throughout the course and put it into practice. It includes five lessons:
- Managing Time
- Caring for Yourself
- Building a Support Network
- Your Blueprint for Success
Three Bonuses Come with Your Course!
You'll also receive three free bonuses when you register for the course.
Leading with Love Clubhouse
As a student in this class, you receive lifetime access to the Leading with Love Clubhouse, a community on Facebook where you can network with other students and get support as you implement everything you learned in this course.
You will receive a beautiful .pdf workbook to help you identify and articulate your values and ideals. This guide will also help you improve your habits and relationships.
You'll receive a full-color document that pairs inspirational quotes from the course with beautiful photographs. You can use this resource to keep you focused and centered.
Jessica R. Dreistadt, Ph.D. is an educator, writer, researcher, organizer, project designer, activist, and entrepreneur who helps feminist leaders and community organizations recognize and realize their unique creative brilliance. She is the founding director of The Fruition Coalition through which she organizes the Women’s Creative Leadership Network, facilitates Club Fruition, and coordinates The Fruition Academy.
The author of 11 books about leadership and social change, Jessica teaches the artistry of feminist leadership, progressive social change, and nonprofit management through two newsletters–Love, Lead, Create! The Artistry of Feminist Leadership and Seeds and Sunshine: Creating Flourishing Organizations and Communities–and two blogs: Jesstopia and The Activist’s Muse. Her writing can also be found on Huffington Post, Psych Central, and elephant journal.
Jessica earned a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership at Eastern University. Through her dissertation, entitled Portraits of Women Leaders: Solidarity and Social Division in Progressive Social Movement Organizations, she explored how women leaders engage similarities and differences as they construct and experience solidarity. Jessica also earned an MS in Nonprofit Management from Eastern University, an MA in Sociology from Lehigh University, and a BS in Marketing from DeSales University. She taught in the Division of Business at DeSales University for 11 years and in the Pan African Studies Community Education Program at Temple University for three years. Jessica has also taught in a variety of community-based and online settings and has presented at local, regional, and international conferences.
Through her 20+-year career in the nonprofit sector, Jessica served as the executive director of a family center network and as the director of a shelter for families experiencing homelessness and a community development corporation. She has also conducted research and organized advocacy campaigns to influence public policy, developed community-wide plans, and developed strategic plans for a variety of nonprofit organizations. Jessica’s areas of expertise include feminist leadership, progressive social movements and social justice, leadership of community-based organizations, organizational development, writing, and research design.